SKU: AMAZON: PROP MANAGEMENT
The new edition of this best selling classic discribes the major functions of property managers, and details specific practices and problems in managing a variety of properties. Inteneded for anyone seeking the latest, most practical information.
* Format can be adjusted to fit varied classroom hour requirements.
* New chapter covering federal laws affecting property management, including civil rights, fair housing, ADA, and environmental issues.
* New appendix of research resources, including professional associations and organizations related to property management.
* Over 60 samples of forms, advertisements, agreements and leases.
* Includes chapter overviews, learning objectives, chapter ending case studies of real life situations, quizzes and answer keys.
--This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.